1. Storage and processing of personal data
Rettig Group can store personal data in its software used for communication and publishing of periodic releases, its CRM (Customer Relationship Management), ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and marketing systems (together, the “Systems”). The data may include name, title, e-mail address, IP address, telephone number, company details as well as any information relating to a specific organised event (e.g. dietary information). In addition, Google Analytics may collect data that is classified as personal data.
2. Use of personal data
Rettig Group uses personal data, such as e-mail address and name, collected for the purposes of communication and marketing.
3. Consent to contact and storage of personal data
During the collection of personal data via forms on our websites, you may be asked to provide your name, your mail address, telephone number, website address as well as other details. During the collection of personal data via forms, the person concerned should tick the box if he or she would like to be contacted by us, added to a publication list or become registered for an event (opt-in). The consent as well as its date are automatically stored in the Systems.
Personal data can also be entered into the Systems based on the professional role and/or the employer a person represents. This personal data may be processed provided that such activities in compliance with article 6 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”) are necessary for purposes that concern Rettig Group or a third party’s legitimate interests, provided that the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not overriding and require protection of the relevant personal data. Based on this balance of interest, your personal data may be collected via direct contact with someone in Rettig Group’s organisation, from publicly available sources (for example, your company’s website) or from other registers.
The personal data you provide to Rettig Group helps us in two ways:
- We can personalise your experience and deliver the type of content that interest you the most.
- We can improve our website so it will be more useful to you.
We need your e-mail address to:
- Send information that may be of interest to you, respond to requests and/or questions.
- To be able to contact you in relation to news about Rettig Group or information about events that we organise, if we believe it would be of interest for you to know about such news or information.
4. How long is personal data stored
5. Security against unauthorised data access
We do not sell or exchange personal data with or to independent third parties.
6. Review of personal data
7. Google Analytics & Cookies
You can choose to receive a warning from your computer every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You do this from your browser’s settings. Because different browsers work slightly differently, you should consult your browser’s help menu to find out how to manage cookies in your particular browser.
If you disable cookies, some of the functions that help make your experience of the website more effective may work less well.
Rettig Group maintains this website (hereinafter “Website”) for the purposes of information and communication.
- Rettig Group disclaims all liability and cannot be held responsible for any damages incurred or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property due to your accessing or use of this Website or through materials obtained from this Website, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video or audio.
- Rettig Group provides no guarantees about the information or about its correctness and Rettig Group disclaims in particular all liability for any errors or deficiencies in the content found on this Website. Neither Rettig Group nor any other party involved in the creation, production or provision of the Website shall be held liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages incurred as a result of your accessing or use of this Website, or your inability to access or use this Website.
- The product functions and specifications that are specified on this Website may be changed at any time without advance notice.
- All communication and all materials sent to this Website by email or other means, including all data, questions, comments, suggestions or similar shall be treated as public materials without the protection of ownership.
- Information you send or post may be used by Rettig Group for any legally permissible purpose, including, but not limited to, customer management, marketing, sales and communication. Furthermore, Rettig Group shall be free, without any form of compensation to you, to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques specified in any communication you send to the Website, regardless of the purpose of said use, including, but not limited to, the development, manufacture and marketing of products.
- Any material shown on the Website is either the property of Rettig Group or material that is used with the consent of the owner. You, or someone else authorised by you, may not use this material unless you are specifically permitted to do so in these Terms, or unless specific permission has been given elsewhere on this Website.
- The Website may describe or refer to products and/or services which can be acquired in numerous locations, but not necessarily in your own country or place of residence. For this reason, contact Rettig Group first and ask if a specific product/service that is referred to or described is available in your region.
- Rettig Group is not responsible for the content of the websites, to which this Website contains links. If you follow links to other websites, this is fully at your own risk. Even if the Website contains links to other websites, these links are only provided to facilitate your search for information and shall not be interpreted as an approval of the owner/sponsor of the website or an as an approval of the content. Rettig Group provides no guarantees, neither direct nor implied, concerning the accuracy, validity, legality or any other aspect concerning materials or other information found on said websites.
- Rettig Group may, at any time, make changes to these Terms by updating the publication. Each time that you use the Website, you are considered to approve and undertake to comply with the current Terms.
- These Terms are subject to Finnish law and should be interpreted in accordance therewith, excluding provisions on conflicts of laws.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively called the “Trademarks”) on the Website are trademarks of Rettig Group or are used on the Website with the permission of the relevant owner.
Rettig Group Oy Ab
Bulevardi 46, 00120 Helsinki, Finland
Thomas Landell, General Counsel
Tel. +358 9 6188 3230